Often times as we age or have children, we experience some uncomfortable changes, especially down below. Minor bladder control issues, lack of satisfaction or pain in the bedroom, looser skin, to name a few. This is a topic we as women are afraid to address but does that mean we just let those changes become permanent problems?
The answer, ladies, is NO! Just because we age or our bodies change, does not mean that we just stop caring or treating those areas. We all deserve to have love and intimacy and feel confident about ourselves. ThermiVa® is the perfect treatment to give your lady parts the rejuvenation it needs.
ThermiVa® is a non-invasive procedure that uses radiofrequency to restore your body’s own collagen. The treatment uses a .5” handheld device that creates radiofrequency and gently heats the internal vaginal tissue. Each of these treatments typically takes 15-30 minutes and are generally well-tolerated by patients. Patients are recommended to have three treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart to get the best results. The results of each set of treatments can last between 9-12 months. There is no downtime with this treatment, and it can help with minor urinary control, external & internal tightness, increase vaginal moisture & enhance satisfaction in the bedroom.
Common Misconception About ThermIva
- ThermiVa™is only for cosmetic purposes.
- ThermiVa™can help with laxity or tightness in the vaginal region. It can help you look better below but it can also help with minor stress bladder control, increase moisture, if you have vaginal dryness, & enhance sexual satisfaction. However, the treatment will not help with certain conditions such as, bladder infection, vaginismus, or severe vaginal pain.
- You have to have kids to do this.
- We can have changes in our lower region whether we’ve had children or not. Some people try ThermiVa™ because they want more vaginal laxity or increase satisfaction in the bedroom. Problems in this area can occur due to aging and as we lose collagen.
- The treatment is invasive and causes downtime
- ThermiVa™ is noninvasive and has zero downtime. Patients can go exercise or have intimacy the same day as the treatment.
- There are side effects to the treatment
- The treatment has no side effects. No, downtime, as mentioned above, no pain, no urinary tract infections occur from the treatment etc.
Am I a Good Candidate?
If you are having any problems with vaginal laxity, bladder control, intimacy pain or vaginal dryness, then you are a candidate for ThermiVa™ treatment.
Feminine health is important, so contact Youthtopia Med Spa today to book a consultation appointment & stop neglecting your lady parts!