As you age, you may feel that your sexual health isn’t keeping up with the vitality and youthfulness you feel elsewhere. This is common for many women, especially after menopause and childbirth. Now, you can restore your sexual well-being with vaginal rejuvenation via ThermiVa®.
What is ThermiVa®?
This is a gentle, non-surgical procedure that restores sexual and vaginal health in women who are experiencing vaginal dryness, irritation, loss of sexual satisfaction or painful sexual intercourse. It also helps correct mild urinary incontinence.
ThermiVa® helps these issues in several ways:
- Makes the vaginal wall thicker and stronger.
- Restores elasticity and firmness to vaginal tissue.
- Eases lubrication.
- Prompts collagen buildup to keep vaginal tissue resilient.
- Tightens muscles to reduce urinary incontinence.
How Does the Treatment Work?
ThermiVa® uses radiofrequency energy that is applied with a probe to your vaginal area. The gentle, variable heat prompts your skin to build collagen, increases blood flow to the skin and makes the vaginal muscles stronger. Cosmetic professionals have successfully used radiofrequency waves to treat loose, sagging skin on the face for years. Now, that same technology is available to restore health to your vaginal area.
What are the Benefits?
- It is a proven, FDA-approved procedure.
- You may only need one session.
- The procedure is done in total privacy in the comfort of our office.
- Many women report enhanced sexual satisfaction after the treatment.
- It works with no surgery, no incisions and no hormones.
- ThermiVa® provides instant, long-lasting results.
What is the Procedure Like?
If you thought vaginal rejuvenation was only possible with painful surgery or invasive techniques, you will be pleasantly surprised by your experience with ThermiVa®. You don’t have to spend any time in recovery or avoid any activities afterward. In fact, many women find that they are able to enjoy sexual intercourse just hours after the treatment session.
Are the Results Permanent?
No, but they are designed to be long-lasting. Once you complete your initial treatment, you can maintain your results with touch-up treatments as needed.
Learn More During a Consultation
If you’re ready to feel restored and renewed all over, speak with our team at Youthtopia Med Spa about ThermiVa® treatments. Contact us today to book an initial consultation at our office in Alpharetta!